When you are missing most or all of your teeth, smiling becomes awkward while chewing, eating, and speaking become difficult.
High-quality dentures designed and placed by Drs. Wong and Lee of Vitacare Dental Centre in Coquitlam, BC, can solve your dental issues.
How can dentures restore your smile and improve simple oral functions like chewing and speaking?
The Results Speak for Themselves
What are Dentures?
- Dentures are restorations that dentists use to replace natural teeth lost due to trauma, disease, and other causes. They are crafted to look like natural teeth and gums.
- Some dentures are removable, while others are permanently attached to dental implants surgically anchored into your jaw.
- At the Vitacare Dental Centre clinic in Coquitlam, BC, our skilled dentists provide high-quality, natural-looking dentures.
Benefits of Dentures
Missing teeth can give your face a sunken, aged look. Dentures fill out your face, giving you a younger appearance.
Dentures placed at our Coquitlam, BC, dental clinic can close gaps and restore the appearance of your smile.
A bright, healthy smile can make you feel more at ease in personal or professional situations.
Improved Oral Functions
Dentures can help you bite and chew crunchy, healthy foods without pain. They can also help you to speak much more clearly.
5-Stars for Drs. Wong and Lee "Thank you so much for making my visits so stress free!"
Phenomenal dental office...Vitacare Dental in Como lake has been outstanding in taking care of me. I love that this dental office lives by their goal of making each dental visit as professional, friendly and supportive as possible. Everyone there is super friendly and welcoming, they know what they are doing and I can relax and completely trust them. Thank you so much for making my visits so stress free! I am so thankful to have found you!View On Google
Amazing experience, the staff here are very friendly and understanding. Painless anaesthetic, quick and clean work. I have severe claustrophobia and they took their time to accommodate my needs to make me feel comfortable. Beautiful decor, sanitary environment and the most up to date brand new equipment. Will never go anywhere else. Thank you.View On Google
Kinds of Dentures Offered by Our Dentists
Traditional vs. Implant-Supported Dentures
Traditional dentures are usually held in place by mild adhesive. They can slip or even fall out from time to time. An implant-supported denture is attached to your jawbone for superior stability.
Implant-supported dentures can provide decades of benefits. The dentures themselves may need replacing after 10 to 15 years, but the implants can last a lifetime with proper care.
Better Jawbone Health
When you lose a tooth, the surrounding bone tissue will begin to atrophy, or shrink. Dental implants provide the stimulation necessary to prevent jaw atrophy. Traditional dentures don't provide this benefit.
Traditional dentures need to be removed and either soaked in cleanser or brushed at night for cleaning. Soaking is also necessary to keep them from drying out. Implant-supported dentures are brushed and flossed in the same way as natural teeth.
Costs and Financing
- Our Coquitlam, BC, clinic staff can give you an estimate for your dentures during your consultation. Insurance usually covers a portion of your dentures, but it does not cover implant surgery should you choose it.
- Drs. Wong and Lee want every patient to get the best kind of dentures to restore their smile, oral functions, and overall self-esteem. That's why our practice offers flexible financing to help make out-of-pocket costs more affordable.